[Back to news]
Calling all Female leaders!!
The Peter Pan Teaching School Alliance have been selected as a hub working with the Alban Teaching School Alliance to deliver the fantastic Women in Leadership programme!
Who is this for:
Female leaders who have the skills and experience to move into senior school leadership at Deputy Headteacher level, but are yet to take that step.
- Delegates are supported in reviewing and evaluating own strengths and areas for development.
- To support delegates in next step promotions within senior leadership.
- Broader understanding of different styles and effectiveness of approaches to leadership.
- Delegates feel equipped for the next step career changes and developments.
- Delegates’ views of leadership are informed by a range of contexts and experiences from outside their current context.
- Delegates consider practical approaches to developing and consolidating skills for future career development.
Dates are to be confirmed for Autumn 2017 but if you would like to register your interest please get in touch now!!
email us on email@example.com